Anne Lamont Key
Independent Educational Leader
the gravity-defying ability of magnetic force with 7 amazing experiments:
illustrated on large, easy-to-follow cards.
7 ring magnets, baseplate, support arm, enclosure, weighing pan,
divider, 3 different rods, saucer body, pointer, axle, string attachment,
copper washer, 10 nuts, string, sticker sheet, graphic template, instructions,
7 experiment cards. Adhesive tape also
required but not included.
6.8” x 5.25” x 0.75” / 17.3 x 13.3 x 1.9cm
· Explore concepts of magnetism, gravity, and balance.
· Predict & experiment.
· Sharpen observation and focus.
· Practice following directions.
· Relate the scientific principles with real life situations.
· Sharpen fine motor dexterity and coordination.