Anne Lamont Key
Independent Educational Leader
This unique wooden puzzle with 7 two-sided symmetrical
pieces offers numerous color combinations.
Complete with or without the base.
The different possibilities spark the imagination.
8.7” x 7.8” / 22 x 20cm.
from 2 years+
· Develop early critical thinking and problem solving
· Develop early critical thinking and problem solving.
· Visualize the possible solutions.
· Improve memory.
· Strengthen fine motor skills.
· Develop hand-eye coordination.
· Learn how parts fit together to form a whole.
· Explore different ways to solve.
· Rationalize different combinations.
· Fosters story-telling.